NACHC monitors and comments on regulations through a process known as rulemaking, which provides opportunities for the public to submit written comments in response to proposed regulatory changes. While any individual member can comment on a proposed rule, there is power in numbers, so our role as an association representing a large number of constituents can carry a lot of weight.
Furthermore, we create customizable template comment letters to enable more organizations to submit their own unique comments. This page will provide updates on opportunities to engage and comment on any rules affecting health centers.
2024 Comment Letters
2023 Comment Letters
- Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters 2024 Comment Letter
- CMS Essential Health Benefits Request for Information
- 340B Administrative Dispute Resolution Comment Letter
- Prior Authorization Comment Letter
- DEA Proposed Rule on Buprenorphine
- DEA Proposed Rule on Telemedicine
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Access Comment Letter
- Medicaid Managed Care, Quality, and Finance Comment Letter
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Comment Letter
- CY24 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Intensive Outpatient Program (Hospital OPPS rule)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Request for Information on Over-the-Counter Preventive Health Products (OTC RFI)