Corporate Membership is open to for-profit organizations that provide services or products to primary health care programs and support the mission and goals of NACHC. This is a non-voting membership category. Corporate Members are not eligible to participate on NACHC committees. (Note: Corporate Membership does not carry with it a NACHC endorsement of a Corporate Member’s products, services or activities.)
Over 1,400 community health centers at 14,000 sites are located in areas where care is needed but scarce. Community health centers serve over 30 million patients with comprehensive, high-quality, affordable, and accessible health care, all while generating $63.4 billion in economic activity in their local communities. Learn about the benefits of Corporate Membership and how your company can serve the health center mission.
Corporate Member Benefits
As a Corporate Member, you have direct access to the ever-expanding health center market and the following membership benefits:
- NACHC Health Center Inbox – Save 50% off e-mail list rentals and send e-blasts to your target audience (CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, etc.) at health centers, allowing you the flexibility to tailor your message and connect with key staff.
- Complimentary Direct Mailing List – Receive TWO complimentary one-time use DIRECT MAIL LISTS of approximately 1,400 Community Health Centers
- MyNACHC Publications and Resources – Eligible for discounted member rates on educational materials and reports through the MyNACHC Learning Center.
Corporate Members save on conference registration and receive a 25% discount on NACHC exhibits and preferred exhibit booth placement, a 25% discount on conference program advertising, and a 10% discount on conference sponsorships at NACHC Conferences, including:
- Community Health Institute (CHI) & Expo – The Community Health Institute (CHI) regularly features over 45 education sessions, poster sessions highlighting the latest research, networking events, mega sessions and dynamic speakers representing health centers, state and regional primary care associations, health center networks, public officials and private industry experts. Organizational members also meet during this time at the House of Delegates to elect officers to the NACHC Board of Directors.
- Policy & Issues Forum (P&I) – Held each year in Washington, D.C., NACHC’s Policy & Issue Forum focuses on the latest and most critical policy issues affecting health centers. The P&I also provides health center representatives and other supporters the opportunity to meet with their congressional leaders on issues of importance to their health centers and communities back home.
- Financial, Operations Management/IT Conference (FOM/IT) – NACHC’s FOM/IT Conference brings together over 700 health center CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and finance, operations and IT staff from across the country to hear from industry leaders, learn and share proven techniques, network with colleagues and discover new and innovative strategies that can help to strengthen health center operations.
- Conference for Agricultural Worker Health – This conference is one of the only national meetings focused on health care delivery for America’s migratory and seasonal agricultural workers.
- Primary Care Association & Health Center Controlled Network Conference (PCA & HCCN) – This conference is tailored to organizations that support and represent the needs of health centers at the state and regional levels. It provides the opportunity to discuss key issues and legislative policies, explore industry trends, share ideas and develop strategies that further the health center mission.
Every August, NACHC sponsors National Health Center Week (NHCW) to inform the American public, state and federal policymakers, and the media about America’s over 1,400 Community, Migrant and Homeless Health Centers. The goals of National Center Health Center Week are to:
- Raise awareness of health centers among the American public, state and federal policymakers, and media;
- Highlight the role that Health Centers play in addressing the issues of access to care;
- Educate community residents about the services available at community health centers; and
- Foster partnerships that help to address the health care problems of uninsured and underinsured individuals and families.
Receive national visibility and local impact by participating in National Health Center Week. As a Corporate Member, you have the opportunity to receive a 10% discount on all sponsorship levels. For more information on National Health Center Week sponsorship opportunities, e-mail NHCW@nachc.org or call 202/296-3800.
Annual dues for Corporate Members are $7,500.
At Centene, we understand the critical role we play in transforming healthcare and improving the health of our communities for members and employees. As the leading managed care provider and employer, we remain steadfast in our mission to create safe, healthy, and inclusive environments.
FORVIS was created by the merger of equals between BKD and DHG. We now have the scale and scope of a dynamic, top 10 public accounting firm—but we’ll continue our legacy of Unmatched Client ExperiencesTM with remarkable care, expertise, and drive.
Our clients benefit from a single organization with the enhanced capabilities of an expanded national platform, deepened industry mastery, greater resources, and innovative advisory services. Our aim is to help you succeed today while preparing you to forge ahead into a clear future.
“As a NACHC Corporate Member, Nonstop has been able to significantly increase our client reach. We support NACHC because our mission to ensure that nonprofit employees have access to high-quality, affordable healthcare is directly aligned with the mission of the entire health center movement” – Jody Schreffler, Director of Corporate & Community Relations, Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services, Inc.
As a NACHC Corporate Member, your organization demonstrates a strong commitment to preserving, strengthening, and expanding community health centers and the communities they serve.
Interested in learning more about Corporate Membership?
Email the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 301/347-0400.
NACHC is a nonpartisan and non-commercial organization. Corporate membership does not constitute an endorsement of their respective products or services.