Supporting Staff & Addressing Emerging Clinical Issues
NACHC’s Clinical Workforce portfolio invests in the development of highly skilled, adaptive, and mission-driven care teams that reflect communities served.
We offer workforce core competencies for integrated health center care teams to address the full range of emerging clinical issues with a commitment to evidence, equity, inclusion, and workforce wellness.
- Core competency training for all levels of health center staff
- Clinical leadership training, featuring professional development and one-on-one coaching for Clinical Directors and Chief Clinical Officers
- Workshops and resources to combat moral distress and injury, and promote well-being for care teams
- Tools for retention & recruitment
- Office hours & learning opportunities to fill learning “gaps”
- Pathways to the health center care team with partners at A.T. Still University, the American Association for Physician Leadership, the National Health Service Corps and Nurse Corps, the Health Professions Education & Training (HP-ET) initiative, and our health center partners