The NACHC Community Health Institute (CHI) and EXPO is the largest annual gathering of health center clinicians, executives, consumer board members, along with State/Regional Primary Care Associations and Health Center Controlled Networks. The conference (August 27-29) takes place in San Diego, CA, at a time when health centers are charting a new course in a rapidly changing health environment and being called upon to assume a larger role in the nation’s health care system.
Health centers now confront a time when change must be viewed within the context of opportunity. They must find new ways to deliver care more effectively and efficiently. The pathway to sustainability and competition calls for training in new disciplines, collaboration, workforce development, technology and pursuing innovative models of care that target both the social determinants of health and address the emerging public health issues and challenges of our day.
At CHI, attendees have multiple opportunities to:
- hear from thought and industry leaders about cutting edge ideas and partnerships to improve financial sustainability and improve care
- network with peers from across the country and U.S. territories
- share ideas and best practices to stay vibrant and viable in the health care marketplace
Two Ways to Attend
The 2023 Community Health Institute (CHI) & Expo will be presented in a hybrid format. We look forward to welcoming you in-person in San Diego or online via your computer.
Learn about the CHI program
View 2023 CHI Program
Latest News about CHI & Expo
- Aug. 24: Exploring PACE for Your Health Center — Join us in learning more about the Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), how your health center could increase resources for aging patients and community members, and network with peers already managing PACE throughout the country. Learn more and register.
- Aug. 26: 2023 Board Member Boot Camp — Are you a new health center board member? Do you want to learn about the role of the board and your responsibilities as a board member? This program is designed with the needs of new health center board members in mind. View agenda and register.
- Aug. 26: Exploring Health Center Pathways to Health Equity Workshop — This workshop will address the long-term impacts of structural racism, oppression, and bias in health care. Learn more and register.
- Aug. 28: 340B Day — Join NACHC and health center experts as they discuss the most emerging issues in 340B, including compliance best practices and advocacy strategies to protect 340B savings at the federal and state level. 340B Day will provide opportunities to meet with your peers in the health center community through breakout sessions and roundtable discussions. View agenda and register.
Email email@example.com or call 301-347-0400.
NACHC House of Delegates
View information about the candidates’ forum and voting by proxy for the House of Delegates session, which will be held at CHI on August 27, 2023. Note for participation in the House of Delegates ¼ organizational dues must be paid by July 28, 2023.
2024-2025 Committee Information and Application
NACHC CONFERENCE CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. NACHC will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. This also includes inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, social events, Twitter and other online media. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of NACHC.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-347-0400 for more information.