NACHC’s Primary Care Association (PCA) and Network Relations team fosters strong partnerships with PCAs and Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs) to share information and build strategic bi-directional bridges for growth and success among PCAs, HCCNs, Health Centers, NACHC and others. Opportunities are created through NACHC’s coordinated leadership meetings, joint policy and research efforts, and resource sharing.
Topics range from Health Information Technology (HIT) and data analysis to clinical practice and emerging issues coordination to policy and practice transformation. All collaborative efforts generate timely and relevant action, led by today’s most influential subject matter experts and executives across 52 states and territories.
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer learning among state and regional partners.
- Resources for growth through various training programs geared to the ever-changing payment and health care practice environment.
- Promising practices in accountable/managed care, telehealth workflows, quality improvement, payment reform and more.
- Partnerships with subject matter experts for problem solving and guidance.
- National experts for state or regional conferences and training.