Organizational Membership dues are calculated based on the health center’s total annual budget as listed on Table 8A: Financial Costs of the Uniform Data System (UDS) Report. Dues are capped at $20,000 and may be paid in annual, semi-annual or quarterly installments. (Note: NACHC’s membership year is July 1 – June 30).
Annual dues for Associate Members are $750.
HCCN Membership dues are based on the total number of patients served by the HCCN’s owners, members, and other provider participants, as applicable.
- Level 1 (Less than 70,000 patients): $2,500 per year
- Level 2 (70,001 – 100,000 patients): $3,000 per year
- Level 3 (100,001 or more patients): $5,000 per year
Annual dues for Corporate Members are $7,500.
- Full Lifetime Membership: $325.00 (one-time)
- Individual Membership: $30.00
- College Individual Health Professional: FREE