2020 Financial, Operations Management / IT (FOM/IT) Virtual Conference
October 20 – 21, 2020
The 2020 Finance, Operations Management, Information Technology (FOM/IT) is an all-virtual convening of health center staff and senior leaders, industry experts, and thought partners committed to sharing ideas and solutions that have emerged in the context of COVID-19.
The conference will showcase practical tools, cutting edge strategies, and technology to address financial and operational challenges of today and the future. The conference will highlight high-performing health centers that are innovating and boldly re-defining what community health looks like in action and practice.
Educational Focus Areas
This year’s virtual conference will consist of 21 dynamic educational sessions in three tracks: 1) Finance; 2) Operations; and 3) Health Information Technology.
Session Highlights by Track
- Financial Sustainability for Virtual Care
- Grants Management in the era of COVID-19
- The Future of the 340B Discount Drug Program
- Revenue Cycle Management During & After COVID-19
- Building Resilient Leadership Teams
- Ensuring Access to Care in the “New Normal”
- Call Centers in the Time of COVID…and Beyond
- Innovative Schedule Changes to Enhance Patient Access
Health Information Technology:
- Leveraging Telehealth and Alternative Care Delivery Models
- Cybersecurity Threats in a Virtual World
- Making COVID-19 Data Perform Double Duty
- Leveraging Big Data to Keep Patients Connected to Care During COVID-19
Dr. Farzad Mostashari: “Embracing All Your Patients: Health Centers and Value-Based Care”
This year’s FOM/IT keynote speaker is Farzad Mostashari, MD, CEO and Co-founder of Aledade, a company that helps independent primary care practices and health centers form and succeed in accountable care organizations. Dr. Farzad Mostashari is a visionary known for his expertise, enthusiasm and commitment to innovation and health IT in a value-based payment model. He will offer virtual conference attendees a cutting-edge look at healthcare and its future and the future of value-based care.
View the full FOM/IT Schedule At-A-Glance
NACHC is a nonpartisan and noncommercial organization. Conference speaker presentations may not necessarily reflect the views of NACHC and the presence of vendors, exhibitors and sponsors does not constitute endorsement of their respective products or services.