EHR User Groups
NACHC supports several user groups for health centers that utilize various Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms. These user groups provide a vehicle for health centers to meet and discuss common issues, share experiences and gain valuable insight on accomplishments and best practices.
Contact Phillip Stringfield, Manager, Health Center Operations Training at (301) 347-0400 for more information.
- Connect with other health centers who use the same EHR platform as you.
- Discuss the issues and enhancements most important to health centers.
- Groups are led by health centers, HCCNs and PCA staff on a voluntary basis.
- Online forums to exchange ideas, lessons learned and best practices.
- Groups meet both virtually and in-person.
- NACHC provides support via WebEx, conference calls, and meeting space at our major conferences.
To join a specific user group, please select a vendor below.
Tools for Implementing EHRs
The EHR Selection Guidelines were developed by the Health Resources and Services Administration, with participation from NACHC and health center representatives, to help health centers select an EHR vendor. Resources for selecting, purchasing, and implementing an EHR are available on the Health Information Technology, Evaluation, and Quality Center (HITEQ) website.