NACHC will offer regular Office Hours for health center, PCA, and HCCN staff who have questions or want to share information about implementing and complying with the CMS Staff Vaccination Requirement.
The session from 2/24/22 features health center leaders from states involved with the Supreme Court’s vaccine mandate lawsuit and navigating related challenges to exemptions and employee compliance. Join the conversation to explore health centers’ policies and procedures for accommodations, processing exemptions, and supporting the workforce.
- Brandon Jones, NACHC, Health Center Operations & HR Training
- Cris Houston, J.D., Waco Family Medicine, Compliance and Equity Officer
- George Garrow, MD, The Primary Health Network, Chief Medical Officer
- Tina Adamson, The Primary Health Network, Vice President of Human Resources
- Vacheria Tutson, Regulatory Affairs Director, NACHC
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org