This Office Hour is led by a subject matter expert to discuss and answer participants’ questions about the importance of general and basic operations as part of a clinical leader’s core competency development. The presentation demonstrates examples of useful resources and activities a clinical leader can complete to enhance their ability to:
- Demonstrate the ability to work fluidly with governmental units and other funding sources that support health centers
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the unique dynamics of the health center model
- Leverage marketing opportunities and social media to continuously enhance the health center’s image within the community and among external constituencies
- Continuously build knowledge and expertise through industry networks
- Effectively assist or provide oversight in Uniform Data System (UDS) report completion
- Demonstrate effective leadership qualities
- Actively guide the clinical team toward patient self-management and true patient-centered,integrated care, wellness and health promotion
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in office technologies
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).