January 16, 2024
2023-2024 CEO Leadership Institute (CEOI)
The 2023 – 2024 NACHC CEO Leadership Institute (CEOI) is a six-month training program for CEOs of health centers to learn with and from peers, and hone health center-specific leadership skills. The institute includes expert-led courses, practice-based case studies, mentorship from experienced FQHC CEOs, peer networking, and personal assessment to build self-knowledge.
The program kicks off with a two-day workshop on October 22-23, 2023, ahead of NACHC’s FOM/IT Conference and Expo in Las Vegas. It continues with monthly webinars and group meetings and concludes with a closing workshop in Atlanta on April 19, 2024. Take advantage of this opportunity for peer networking and competencies development.
The CEO Institute will…
- Examine the fiduciary role of the CEO and gain an understanding of key health center financial measures.
- Identify and utilize key strategies to ensure a productive CEO/board working relationship.
- Explore strategic, data-driven decision-making strategies.
Click here to view the CEOI Curriculum-At-A-Glance.
Early bird registration: $1,400 (if registration is received by October 4, 2023)
Standard registration: $1,600 (if registration received after October 4, 2023)
Registration fees cover registration for the two in-person meetings, breakfast and lunch at the in-person meetings, and registration for all virtual sessions.
Registration fees do not cover the cost of travel, hotel accommodations, or the registration for other NACHC conferences like FOM/IT.
Who Should Attend?
While CEOI is best for people in the role of CEO or at a health center for less than three years, all health center CEOs (or equivalents) are encouraged to apply.
October 22-23, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
The CEOI kick-offs with a two-day workshop at the Paris Las Vegas. NACHC’s FOM/IT Conference and Expo directly follows the kick-off on October 24 and 25 in the same hotel. CEOI participants are also encouraged to register for and participate in FOM/IT. Click here to learn more about the Paris Las Vegas and FOM/IT.
CEOI will host interactive webinars monthly between November 2023 and April 2024. The exact dates and topics are posted on the CEOI Curriculum-At-A-Glance
Ongoing Mentor Group Case Study Development
Each participant will be assigned to a mentor group facilitated by an experienced CEO. This mentor group will work on a case study together throughout the institute. Mentor groups usually about once per month on a date and time of their choosing.
Online Community Engagement:
CEOI participants will have access to an online community where participants can exchange knowledge, resources, and ask questions only other CEOs can answer! Program related resources and tools will also be housed in the online community.
April 19, 2024
How To Apply
This learning collaborative involves a two-part selection process: 1) application and selection, 2) registration.
- APPLY: Apply by filling out this form. NACHC staff will review your application and notify you of acceptance within one week of submission. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the course is full (approximately 60 participants) or until registration closes on October 16. A waiting list will be developed once the course has reached capacity. Wait listed applicants will be given priority to fill a cancellation spot.
- Upon notice of acceptance, you will be provided with a link to complete your registration and payment for the course. If payment is not made within 10 days of notification, or prior to the registration closing date of October 16, 2023 (whichever comes first), your place in the course may be released to another participant.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the course is full (approximately 60 participants) or until registration closes on October 16. A waiting list will be developed once the course has reached capacity. Wait listed applicants will be given priority to fill a cancellation spot.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Labels
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
This workshop is Pacific Standard Time.
Kickoff - October 22-23, 2023 in Las Vegas, NV
Wrap Up - April 19, 2024 in Atlanta, GA