2023 Elevating Health Center Operations
Online Registration Ends June 9!
2023 Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO)
June 13–14 | All-Virtual
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET
Register Here Now
Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO) is NACHC’s only regional training to provide critical components of operational success. Health center C-Suite/Senior leaders who attend EHCO can discover the keys to the quadruple aim of enhanced patient experience, improved population health, reduced costs and improved work life of all health center employees. In addition to a deep dive into key elements of health center operations, the program offers a unique opportunity for busy leaders to network and build relationships with industry peers.
Here’s what last year’s participants had to say:
- It’s a new way to approach training for me but I think it was very good.
- Very well organized and easy to follow.
- In terms of response to questions, it was outstanding! You guys were able to answer all of my questions. When participating in training in-person, that is not usually the case, so the virtual experience for me was really good.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies for connecting operational plans with the organizational strategic plan and encourage engagement from multiple levels of health center staff.
- Model similar data sets to drive decisions and engage with appropriate views to display for differing levels of health center staff audiences.
- Identify key clinical and operational performance patient access measures to drive organizational success.
- Develop strategies for enhancing ROI and a sustainable business case for evidence-based design.
- Recognize how needs assessments can be integrated into strategic planning, incorporated into decision making, and used as an engagement tool for key stake holders.
- Describe Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) requirements for out of scope and “other lines of business” to prepare for strategic planning discussions with board of directors.
This training will focus on the following C-Suite Competencies:
These competencies align with NACHC’s Value Transformation Framework (VTF), with detailed descriptions of knowledge and skill levels. NACHC resources are mapped to competencies in the TTA Catalog.
Avein Saaty-Tafoya, Principal, AST Consulting
Jennifer Genua-McDaniel, Chief Executive Officer, Genua Consulting, LLC
Kara Gee, RDH, BS, Senior Clinical Improvement Specialist, Azara Healthcare LLC
LuAnn Kimker, Senior Vice President, Clinical Innovation Azara Healthcare LLC
Rachel Sacks, MPH, President, Leading Healthy Futures
Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH-CCE, Principal Consultant & Owner, CURIS Consulting
This program has been recommended for 8.25 CEU and 9.8 CPE in the “Specialized Knowledge” category.
*Registration Pricing Information
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $875 if recieved by May 30, 2023
- Registration Fee: $975 if recieved by after May 30, 2023
For more information, contact Brandon L. Jones or Phillip Stringfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
Not Found Data