January 16, 2024
Cultivating Health Center Operations
Cultivating Health Center Operations is an intermediate to advanced level training for health center operations leaders and managers, approved for up to 14 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. You will learn techniques to align the right people, processes, and places to support operational efficiencies and responses to an ever-changing environment. Whether your health center’s strategic goals include becoming a patient-centered medical home (PCMH), expanding sites or services, or improving quality, financial and other performance measures, this training will provide strategies and best practices to help you achieve success.
2023 CHCO Training Brochure Feb 01, 2023 PDFs/Documents
This training will focus on the following C-Suite Competencies:
These competencies align with NACHC’s Value Transformation Framework (VTF), with detailed descriptions of knowledge and skill levels. NACHC resources are mapped to competencies in the TTA Catalog.
Prerequisites: A minimum of five years working in the health care sector in an operations and/or management role.
By the end of this two, half-day training, participants will be able to:
- Utilize habit-helper tools and checklists to achieve long-term impact with change initiatives.
- Apply best practices for organizational discipline and growth.
- Explain how Uniform Data System (UDS) tables can inform decision-makers for strategic planning and growth of services.
- Leverage data to support best practices for tracking quality, costs and improving the overall patient experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve communication and workflows between operations and finance teams.
Amanda Laramie, Chief Operating Officer & Trainer, Coleman Associates
Beth Edwards, Health Center Operations & Facility Planning, Capital Link
Emily Holzman, Director, Clinical Transformation, Azara Healthcare
Melissa Stratman, Chief Executive Officer & Trainer, Coleman Associates
Rebecca Stauffer, Manager, CohnReznick
Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH-CCE, Principal Consultant & Owner, CURIS Consulting
April 19-20, 2022 • Virtual Only
• Early Bird Registration Fee: $875 if received by March 28, 2022
• Regular Registration Fee: $975 if received after March 28, 2022
Registration Cutoff Date (Last day to register online): April 4, 2023
To register online for this seminar, visit: www.nachc.org and click Trainings & Events.
For questions or comments, please contact the Training & T/A Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 347-0400.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
Not Found Data