January 16, 2024
Introduction to the Health Center Program: Tools for Building and Enhancing Your Health Center
Introduction to the Health Center Program:Tools for Building and Enhancing Your Health Center Oct 25, 2023 PDFs/Documents
Are you a health center leader looking for an in-depth orientation to the Health Center Program? Join NACHC for its annual virtual training workshop: Introduction to the Health Center Program: Tools for Building and Enhancing Your Health Center.
Whether you are new to HRSA’s Health Center program, a seasoned leader looking for a refresher course, or an organization seeking Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status, this training has something for you.
This two-day event provides a comprehensive, nuts-and-bolts training for leaders and organizations seeking a true introductory course on the Health Center Program. This training workshop is specifically targeted to new, veteran, and future health center leaders seeking a foundational overview of HRSA’s Health Center Program Requirements and promising practices.
Cost: $650 Early Bird / $750 Regular Registration
As a result of this training, you will be able to:
- Outline HRSA’s Health Center Program Requirements and key compliance pain points.
- Describe components of operating and financial a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Learn from health center industry experts/colleagues and learn what makes your health unique.
Training Agenda (Click Here to View Brochure)
Day 1: Health Center Foundations
- Introduction to HRSA’s Health Center Program
- Health Center Program Continuous Compliance
- Needs Assessment and Strategic Planning
- Your Health Center’s Scope of Project – Sites, Services, and Other Activities
Day 2: Health Center Operations, Finance, and Governance
- Health Center Staffing: Building & Optimizing Your Health Center Team
- Health Center Operations & Data: Leveraging Data to Cultivate a Performance-Driven Culture
- Health Center Finance: An Introduction to Financial Program Requirements
- Health Center Governance: An Introduction to Health Center Boards
- Amanda Laramie, Chief Operations Officer, Coleman Associates
- Emily Heard, Director, Governance Training, NACHC
- Gervean Williams, Director, Health Center Finance Trainings, NACHC
- Itege Bailey, Team Lead, Office of Policy and Program Development, Bureau of Primary Health Care, HRSA
- Jennifer Genua, Chief Executive Officer, Genua Consulting
- Joanne Galindo, Team Lead, Office of Policy and Program Development, Bureau of Primary Health Care, HRSA
- Julie Bawa, Deputy Director of Technical Assistance and Assessments, Office of Health Center Program Monitoring
- Olivia Shockey, Expansion Division Director, Office of Policy and Program Development, Bureau of Primary Health Care, HRSA
- Rachel Sacks, MPH, President, Leading Healthy Futures
- Steven Sera, AAMS, Board Chair, MHC Healthcare
- Ted Henson, MS, Director, Health Center Growth & Development, NACHC
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Date: January 17-18, 2024
Price: $650 Early / $750 Regular
This event is Virtual