Webinar Series: Preparing for HRSA’s Operational Site Visit
NACHC announces its annual webinar series for 330-Funded and Look-Alike Health Center leaders and staff preparing for HRSA’s Operational Site Visit (OSV) and creating a culture of continuous compliance within your health center.
This unique 3-part webinar series features the perspective of three independent OSV reviewers with years of experience conducting HRSA OSVs, including virtual OSVs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each faculty member – a current fiscal, governance, and clinical reviewer – will provide practical tips and promising practices for ensuring not just a successful OSV but for achieving and maintaining a state of continuous compliance.
This webinar series will provide:
- A practical overview of the Health Center Program requirements, HRSA’s Health Center Program Compliance Manual, and HRSA’s Site Visit Protocol (updated in May 2023)
- An overview of the three types of OSV visits (on-site, virtual and the Health Center Compliance & Engagement Site Visit)
- Tips for navigating the Virtual and on-site OSV process;
- Potential pain points and common areas of conditions/findings;
- Strategies for preparing your board and health center and steps that your health center can take to ensure continuous compliance
- Insights and tips from a reviewer’s perspective
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe HRSA’s process and tools for assessing compliance with the Health Center Program Requirements.
- Identify at least three pain points and/or areas of conditions found through the OSV.
- Implement a specific strategy or process for ensuring continuous compliance.
This webinar series is aimed at health center operational staff involved with preparing for the OSV. This includes compliance officers, practice/site administrators, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, board members, and other staff involved with OSV preparation.
Webinars in this Series
- Webinar #1: An Overview of HRSA’s Compliance Program, the Operational Site Visit, and Governance Program Requirements
- Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 | 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Description: This webinar will begin with an overview of HRSA’s compliance program, including the Compliance Manual and the Site Visit Protocol. Faculty will provide an overview of the pre-planning process for operational site visits (OSVs) and share strategic tips and insights having a successful OSV while moving toward continual compliance. This webinar will also provide an in depth overview of the newest mode of the Operational Site Visit; the Health Center Compliance & Engagement Site Visit also known as the “Pilot Program”. This webinar will highlight how compliance is assessed via the Site Visit Protocol and identify key pain points and areas where health centers often face challenges. In addition to providing an overview of the OSV, this webinar will provide an overview of the Governance requirements. Strategies and tips for preparing the Board of Directors and organizing materials and documents for the site visit will also be reviewed. Time will be reserved for Questions and Answers. Representatives of your Board are encouraged to participate in this session.
- Speaker: Jennifer Genua, CEO, Genua Consulting
- Moderator: Ted Henson, MS, NACHC
- Webinar #2: Overview of Fiscal Program Requirements
- Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 | 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Description: This webinar will provide an in-depth overview of the financial program requirements, how compliance is assessed via the Site Visit Protocol, and ways to build your financial systems for continuous compliance.
- Speaker: Renee Filson, Principal, Fiscal Solutions
- Moderator: Ted Henson, NACHC
- Webinar #3: Clinical Program Requirements and Building Towards Continuous Compliance
- Date: Thursday. July 27, 2023 | 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Description: This webinar will provide an in-depth overview of the clinical program requirements, promising practices, and the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deeming requirements. Faculty will also highlight key strategies for building a system and culture of continuous compliance. Time will be reserved for Q&A.
- Speaker: Kyle Vath, BSN, MHA, RN, CEO & Co-Founder, RegLantern
- Moderator: Ted Henson, NACHC
Webinar recording and presentation materials will be available to all registrants.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
Not Found Data