Webinar #2: Preparing for HRSA’s Operational Site Visit
NACHC announces its annual webinar series for 330-Funded and Look-Alike Health Center leaders and staff preparing for HRSA’s Operational Site Visit (OSV) and creating a culture of continuous compliance within your health center.
This unique 3-part webinar series features the perspective of three independent OSV reviewers with years of experience conducting HRSA OSVs, including virtual OSVs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each faculty member – a current fiscal, governance, and clinical reviewer – will provide practical tips and promising practices for ensuring not just a successful OSV but for achieving and maintaining a state of continuous compliance.
This webinar series will provide:
- A practical overview of the Health Center Program requirements, HRSA’s Health Center Program Compliance Manual, and HRSA’s Site Visit Protocol (updated in May 2023)
- An overview of the three types of OSV visits (on-site, virtual and the Health Center Compliance & Engagement Site Visit)
- Tips for navigating the Virtual and on-site OSV process;
- Potential pain points and common areas of conditions/findings;
- Strategies for preparing your board and health center and steps that your health center can take to ensure continuous compliance
- Insights and tips from a reviewer’s perspective
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe HRSA’s process and tools for assessing compliance with the Health Center Program Requirements.
- Identify at least three pain points and/or areas of conditions found through the OSV.
- Implement a specific strategy or process for ensuring continuous compliance.
This webinar series is aimed at health center operational staff involved with preparing for the OSV. This includes compliance officers, practice/site administrators, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, board members, and other staff involved with OSV preparation.
Webinars in this Series
- Webinar #2: Overview of Fiscal Program Requirements
- Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 | 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Description: This webinar will provide an in-depth overview of the financial program requirements, how compliance is assessed via the Site Visit Protocol, and ways to build your financial systems for continuous compliance.
- Speaker: Renee Filson, Principal, Fiscal Solutions
- Moderator: Ted Henson, NACHC
Webinar recording and presentation materials will be available to all registrants.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
Not Found Data