On November 4, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued the Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule requiring health care workers at Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities to be vaccinated unless they have approved religious or medical exemptions. Under the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), FQHCs are considered a “facility” and will need to comply as a condition for participating in the Medicare and Medicaid program.
This webinar will provides:
• An overview of the Interim Final Rule requirements
• Key considerations for implementation
• Best practices for religious and medical exemptions
• Compliance for board members
• How to use a health equity lens to support the workforce and compliance