On October 7, 2021, the Departments of Treasury, Labor, and Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) published in the Federal Register proposed Requirements Related to Surprise Billing, Part II (86 Federal Register (FR) 55980).
On December 17, 2021 NACHC hosted a facilitated discussion going over the main areas of the “No Surprise Billing Act” and the Good Faith Estimate provision challenges. This webinar provides insight on this regulation that will go into effect in January 2022.
- Scott Gold, Partner, BKD LLP
- Jeremy Crandall, Director of Federal and State Policy, NACHC
- Susannah Vance-Gopalan, Partner, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Rebekah Wallace Pardeck, CMPE, CPC, CPCO, President, Achieve Revenue Management
- Gervean Williams, Director of Financial Training and Technical Assistance, NACHC
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,625,000 with 0 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.