Population health refers to the health status and health outcomes within a group of people rather than considering the health of one person at a time. For public health practitioners, improving population health involves understanding and optimizing the health of a population broadly defined by geography. To improve population health it is necessary to influence the social drivers that affect health outcomes through population-wide policies and intervention.
- Assessing Patient Satisfaction with Telehealth at Community Health Centers: A Policy Brief Jul 14, 2023 Issue Brief
- Microlearning Resource Population Health Management February 2023 Apr 07, 2023 PDFs/Documents
- Population Health Management: Empanelment Guide Jun 02, 2022 Guide
- PrEP Guidelines May 19, 2022 Webinar
- Population Health Management: Risk Stratification Jan 02, 2022 Guide
- Population Health Models of Care Action Guide Nov 02, 2019 Guide
Nov 27, 2023 State-Level Laws to Protect CHCs’ 340B Savings