Health center executives are responsible for many of the organization’s risk and compliance management activities. In today’s challenging regulatory environment providing an overall safe environment, preventing or minimizing adverse events, and complying with federal and state laws and regulations are crucial to maintaining a program.
- Business Continuity Planning Interactive Learning Modules - Module 1-3 Oct 04, 2022 E-Learning
- Considerations for Sustaining a Culture of Cybersecurity: Part II May 25, 2022 Webinar
- Telehealth Office Hours: How to Perform a Telehealth Risk Assessment Feb 10, 2022 Webinar
- Accountable Care for Health Center Boards Jun 01, 2019 E-Learning
- Clinical Research in the Health Center Setting: Managing Legal and Compliance Risks Jun 14, 2021 PDFs/Documents
Sep 20, 2023 Federal Health Center Funding 101: Infographic