Veterans often have unique medical, behavioral, and social service needs. Health centers offer a hugely important service for veterans who may not have access to the range of services they require. On a national level, health centers serve nearly 400,000 patients who identify as veterans, a rate that is steadily increasing.
NACHC is committed to supporting health centers serving veterans in their communities. We work with health centers on a range of topics including increasing access to care for veterans and their family members, veteran employment, and helping to establish partnerships with veteran-focused organizations in local communities. View resources for health centers serving veterans.
- America’s Health Centers: By the Numbers Aug 07, 2023 Infographic
- Health Centers Serving Veterans: Learn about the New PACT Health Benefits Apr 05, 2023 Webinar
- Veterans Resources for Health Centers Apr 05, 2023 Guide
- America's Health Centers: 2022 Snapshot Aug 01, 2022 Infographic
- NACHC Veterans Interest Group Office Hour (Webinar) (4/14/22) Apr 14, 2022 Webinar
- VA Mission Act Update Jun 18, 2020 Webinar
- Standardized Screening for Veteran Status May 20, 2020 Webinar
- Veteran Community Care Program Toolkit for Health Centers May 11, 2020 PDFs/Documents
- Serving Veterans in Health Centers Aug 24, 2022 Toolkit PDF
- Serving Veterans in Health Centers: A Compendium of Success Stories Aug 16, 2022 PDFs/Documents