Coaching Services for Staff – At Any Level
NACHC is excited to offer career and leadership coaching services to all health center, primary care association, health center-controlled network, and partner agency employees to support personal and organizational growth, development, and sustainability.
Research has repeatedly found that leaders who receive coaching are viewed as significantly more effective and tend to be more satisfied in their jobs. A coach builds a trusted, confidential relationship to help clients increase self-awareness, improve critical thinking skills, accelerate learning, improve team performance, and support sustainable organizational change (www.CCL.org).
Increase Employee Retention
Coaching allows managers to discuss pressing challenges and opportunities in their employee relationships improving interactions.
Build Leadership Bench Strength
Coaching empowers employees to leverage their unique strengths and gives them an opportunity to practice new, more effective behaviors.
Coaches help people stay focused on what is most important and hold people accountable for achieving their personalized development plans.
Increase Learning Retention and ROI
Coaching maximizes health center training dollars by helping individuals move from learning to doing, providing opportunities to apply new skills.
CEEK LLC offers a diverse roster of executive, leadership, and career coaches certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF) to help you and your colleagues achieve their full potential. You or your team will be paired with a CEEK coach based on the professional development objectives that you identify when you register.
CEEK offers an approach to career and leadership coaching tailored to the individual needs of your health center staff. They will partner with you in a thought-provoking and creative process to maximize your personal and professional potential.
We offer two types of individual coaching as described below:
- Individual “Spot Coaching”: These sessions can be purchased on an as needed basis and are designed to provide individuals the opportunity to engage a coach to address a specific professional or personal challenge in a confidential and non-judgmental manner. These sessions can be utilized for a “just in time” crisis/immediate support, a trial to see if coaching is a good fit for an individual, or as add-on sessions after purchasing a coaching package.
- Individual Coaching Package: Recognizing that most clients will benefit from a progressive coaching conversation over a series of sessions, NACHC offers an opportunity to procure blocks of six coaching sessions at a further discount per session.
|Individual Coaching Options||NACHC Member Rate||NACHC Non-Member Rate|
|Individual ‘Spot Coaching’ (One 1-hour session)1||$280.80||$351.00|
|Individual Coaching Package2 (Six 1-hour sessions)||$1,617.00||$2,021.25|
2~5% discount for blocks of six coaching sessions vs. purchasing 6 ‘Spot Coaching’ sessions
CEEK offers a proven best practice approach to group or team coaching that creates connections, community, and conversations within the group, not just with the coach. A CEEK coach will work with a small team or group of colleagues (typically 2-8 people) to tackle a specific challenge or obstacle impacting performance or working relationships within the group. They will create a safe environment to openly share sentiments, collaborate to brainstorm solutions, establish necessary guard rails, and promote ongoing accountability in a non-threatening or judgmental manner.
We offer two types of group/team coaching as described below:
- Group/Team “Spot Coaching”: sessions can be purchased on an as needed basis and are designed to provide teams the opportunity to engage a coach to address a specific professional challenge in a confidential and non-judgmental manner. The CEEK coach serves as a guide or conduit to the group while the group members drive the sharing, learning and growth. These sessions can be utilized for a “just in time” crisis/immediate support, a trial to see if coaching is a good fit for a team, or as add-on sessions after purchasing a coaching package.
- Group/Team Coaching Package: Recognizing that most teams will benefit from a progressive coaching conversation over a series of sessions, NACHC offers an opportunity to procure blocks of four group/team coaching sessions at a further discount per session.
|Group/Team Coaching Options||NACHC Member Rate||NACHC Non-Member Rate|
|Group/ Team ‘Spot Coaching’ (One 2-hour session)1||$684.00||$866.25|
|Group/Team Coaching Package2 (Four 2-hour sessions)||$2,618.00||$3,272.50|
2~5% discount for blocks of six coaching sessions vs. purchasing 4 Group/Team ‘Spot Coaching’ sessions
+Individual follow-up coaching sessions for team members available at a discounted rate.
Recognizing that any Community Health Center, PCA, HCCN, etc. may benefit from a more in-depth working session for their broader teams, we offer the opportunity to have CEEK expert faculty deliver facilitated workshops tailored specifically for your team. CEEK will prepare and facilitate a virtual or in-person workshop for teams up to 24 participants. This service includes up to three planning meetings with the organization leader or their designee(s) to define the workshop objective, prepare an agenda, and review CEEK’s proposed approach and content. Furthermore, CEEK’s facilitator will participate in one post-workshop meeting to share observations or recommendations and to solicit feedback or lessons relative to any future sessions sought.
|Team Workshop (virtual or in-person)1||NACHC Member Rate||NACHC Non-Member Rate|
|Customized Workshop for 24 staff2 (4-hour session)||$6,750.00||$8,437.00|
2Inquire at email@example.com for pricing for teams larger than 24 people
Coaching Purchasing Policy
- Within 3 business days of purchase, NACHC will communicate instructions to the identified coaching recipient on how to pair with an appropriate coach for their specific needs and begin their coaching session(s).
- Coaching will be delivered remotely—via phone or a CEEK provided video conference platform (i.e., Zoom) — to ensure accessibility for health centers across the country.
- Discounted coaching packages (multiple sessions) are intended for a single individual and are not intended to be split across multiple coaching recipients. However, should a coaching recipient leave the health center before completing a purchased coaching package, CEEK will work with the health center to effectively utilize remaining sessions either as “spot coaching” or by transfer to another staff member.
- A request must be made to NACHC in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer any remaining sessions to a new recipient.
- An exception to this rule is if a health center and CEEK coach, through the purchase and implementation of group/team coaching, identifies the need for individual coaching sessions for members of the team, an individual coaching package (6-sessions) may be purchased and divided among team members.
- Coaching sessions and coaching packages are non-refundable. NACHC and CEEK will make every best effort to ensure all purchases are fully utilized by the purchasing organization/staff.
- Individual and group conversations are treated as confidential within the professional boundaries of coaching. Information about specific individuals, the content of their coaching sessions or organizational issues will not be shared. However, themes across multiple coaching engagements will be shared with NACHC in order leverage insights and trends to inform other training and technical assistance programs.
- Travel expenses for in-person workshops are not included and will be contracted directly between CEEK and the purchasing organization.