REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 POLICY & ISSUES FORUM IS NOW OPEN!
Join us March 27-31, 2019.
Questions regarding registration?
NACHC REGISTRATION POLICIES
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
- Registrations received after March 12, 2019 will be handled as “on-site registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on-site registration.
NACHC Policy & Issues Forum Prep Webinar
The P&I prep webinar is open to ALL conference registrants, but geared toward those individuals who will be participating in Hill Day on Thursday, March 28. Webinar attendees will learn about NACHC’s 2019 policy agenda and priorities, which sessions and other events are important to attend, and be able to ask questions about policy & advocacy issues as well as the conference overall. If you’re coming to the conference, this is a webinar you do NOT want to miss!
Date: Wednesday, March 13
Time: 3:00PM ET – 4:00PM ET
Webinar access link: https://nachc.webex.com/nachc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e382397da57789208b2649266772f7477
Event password: ConfPrep2019
Join by phone: 866-469-3239 with access code 799 403 594
Please note: For those who can’t join the webinar live, a recording will be posted to www.hcadvocacy.org/hillday2019.
2019 Leader Sponsors