REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 POLICY & ISSUES FORUM WILL OPEN IN EARLY JANUARY!
Join us March 27-30, 2019.
1. ATTEND IN-PERSON
2. ATTEND VIRTUALLY
3. Registration Form
Questions regarding registration?
NACHC REGISTRATION POLICIES
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
- Registrations received after February 28, 2018 will be handled as “on-site registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on-site registration.