Registration will OPEN in Novemeber
- Register online to attend IN-PERSON
- Register online to attend VIRTUALLY
- Registration Form
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301–347-0400.
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks (paper registration form only, checks cannot be accepted for online registration), all major credit cards, travelers checks (paper registration form only, checks cannot be accepted for online registration), and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature)
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount
NACHC CONFERENCE CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. NACHC will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. This also includes inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, social events, Twitter and other online media. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of NACHC.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately.