Training for Health Center Professionals
NACHC’s training program strives to empower adult learners with strategies and best practices to address challenges facing today’s health centers. Regional training workshops are offered nationally, throughout the year. Online learning events and other educational resources are provided on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2020 Regional Training,
|Date||Training Title||Delivery Mode||Location and/or Contact|
|February 18 & 25||FREE Webinar Series!
Billing, Coding Documentation & Quality
|Online Training||2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EST|
|February 26 – 28
In-person and Virtual
|March 9 – 13||2020 HIMSS Conference||National Conference||Orlando, FL|
NACHC Board Member Boot Camp the at 2020 Policy & Issues Forum
|In-person only||Washington, DC|
|March 16 – 19||
2020 Policy & Issues Forum
In-person and Virtual
|March 24 & 31||Free Webinar Series!
2020 Business Intelligence Webinar Series
|Online Training||2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EDT|
|April 15 – 16||
Financial Operations Management II, (FOM 2)
|In-person and Virtual||Savannah, GA|
|April 28 – 29||
Leadership LIVE! Two-day Leadership and Networking Intensive
|May 5 & 7||Now open for registration!||Online Training||2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EDT|
|May 12 – 13
Cultivating Health Center Operations (CHCO)
|In-person and Virtual||Charleston, SC|
|May 19–21||Registration opens soon!
Conference for Agricultural
Back by Popular Demand!
|In-person||Las Vegas, NV|
Financial Operations Management III, (FOM 3)
|In-person and Virtual||Minneapolis, MN|
|June 22 – 25||
Managing Ambulatory Health Care I: MAHC 1 – Introductory Course for Clinicians in Health Centers
Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO)
|In-person and Virtually||Long Beach, CA|
|Ongoing||*Leadership Coaching Services for
Health Center Staff
|In-person and Virtual One-on-one and Group Training||At your location and online
Questions? Contact Cindy Thomas
by email or phone at 301-347-0400.
|Ongoing||NACHC Leadership Trainings
|Virtual Learning and Peer Networking Community||Online
Questions? Contact Gerrard Jolly by
email or phone at 301-347-0400.
Telehealth Office Hours
Questions? Contact April Lewis by
email or phone at 301-347-0400.
|Unless otherwise noted, all projects listed are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.
For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.*Indicates projects not supported by the HRSA cooperative agreement.
HRSA’s Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) has charged the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) with establishing a National Resource Center (NRC) and creating an online resource repository to meet the information needs of professionals for the purpose of building stronger and healthier communities. The Health Center Resource Clearinghouse addresses the demands placed on a busy public health workforce by providing resources and tools to acquire and use targeted information on a daily basis.
Below is a partial listing of recent resources published to the “Clearinghouse.” To find out move, visit https://www.healthcenterinfo.org/.
- Accountable Care for Health Center Boards
- Successful Practices in Accountable Care: Financial and Operational Analysis, Management and Strategy
- Medicare FQHC Reimbursement
- Financial and Operational Contingency Planning: Strategic Tips for Health Centers
Health Center Board Governance
- Governance Guide for Health Center Boards (note: this resource replaces the former Health Center Program Governing Board Workbook)
- Coming soon! Manual de Gobierno para las Juntas Directivas del Centro de Salud (Spanish translation of Governance Guide for Health Center Boards)
- Modules on Board Financial Oversight
- Finance Training for Boards of Directors: The Board’s Role in Financial Oversight
Outreach and Enabling Services
- Coming soon! Outreach and Enabling Services 4 – Part Webinar Series
- Enabling Services Case Study: A Focus on Apprenticeships
- Enabling Services Case Study: A Focus on Food Insecurity
- Enabling Services Case Study: A Focus on Behavioral Health
- Enabling Services Case Study: A Focus on Field-Based Services
- So You Want to Start a Health Center?
- Funded! Now What?
- Public Centers Monograph
- Providing Care for Veterans in Community Health Centers: Fact Sheet – January 2019 Update
- Success Stories: Health Centers & Military Veterans
All projects listed are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
National and S/R PCA and HCCN Training Summary
This monthly publication showcases current and upcoming training offerings from NACHC, state and/or regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs), and other National Cooperative Agreement (NCA) partners. For more information or to share information in the next issue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACHC Trainings Are Green!
1. All course presentations will be available in the MyNACHC Learning Center before the course for download (hard copies of presentation slides will not be provided on-site).
2. All course worksheets, toolkits, case studies, etc. utilized on-site during the training will still be provided in hard copy.
What if I want copies of the course presentations to take notes?
- Once you register for a NACHC training course, specific instructions for accessing the course materials will be sent to you in advance of the scheduled on-site course.
- You can download the materials prior to the course and print them on your own.
- Download the materials prior to the course and take notes electronically within the document if you bring your personal electronic devices.