NACHC’s Elevate: Transforming Health Center Systems
Elevate is a national learning forum of Community of Health Centers and partners coming together to transform systems and enhance value. Elevate offers a collaborative environment for sharing experiences and learning organized by the Value Transformation Framework (VTF).
Elevate is FREE to all health centers, health center look-alikes, primary care associations (PCAs), and health center controlled networks (HCCNs).
- Free access to monthly learning forums that address health center systems to support improved outcomes and value.
- Exclusive access to experts in areas such as FQHC billing and coding, evidence-based care, care management, and more!
- Complimentary access to an online learning community offering action-oriented resources, workflows, self-paced eLearning, and microlearning courses.
- Access to the VTF Assessment tool to assist your organization’s progress in areas of system change and allows benchmarking with peers across the nation.
The goal of Elevate is to help health centers advance value, including:
- Improve health outcomes,
- Improve patient and staff experiences
- Reduce costs
- Improve equity
“The Elevate platform has been of great value to El Rio. Elevate allows a methodology of self-reflection and assessment as well as provides resources and collaborative learnings that allow all health centers to better meet the challenges of navigating the changing paradigm of healthcare delivery. “
Douglas Spegman, MD, El Rio Health, AZ
Connect and Collaborate
“I highly recommend participating in the Elevate learning forum. It has been an excellent tool for enhancing and supporting the work we have been doing with our member health centers in the area of practice transformation. Our health centers enjoy the comprehensive information provided by NACHC and learning best practices from their peers in other states. The Action Guides are a great resource for implementing the content covered during the learning forums.”
Russell Dexter, MBA, CPHQ, Community Health Center Association of Connecticut
Learn more about Elevate
The VTF Assessment is a tool with 15 questions, one for each of the VTF Change Areas. These items note the key components of each Change Area and give a rubric from Learning to Expert. For each Change Area, staff chooses the level that best reflects their organization’s current processes and capabilities.