Redesigning Health Care Through People, Payment, and Technology
NACHC s FOM/IT conference is a gathering of over 700 health center senior leaders,
managers, and staff CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and finance, operations and IT staff from
across the country. The conference provides an opportunity for participants to interact
with their colleagues, industry experts and powerful speakers to share proven techniques and tools and discover innovative strategies necessary to transform their organizations.
- Housing for FOM/IT is now OPEN
- Access the preliminary Education Sessions At-A-Glance
- Preconference Workshop: 2022 23 C-Suite Leadership Institute Learning Collaborative October 28-29, 2022.
Registration for the 2022 Financial, Operations Management/IT (FOM/IT) Conference
is now OPEN!
- Register online to attend in person
- Register online to attend virtual
- Print, mail or email Registration Form
Please contact us at email@example.com or 301–347-0400.
2022 FOM/IT Conference Program
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks (paper registration form only, checks cannot be accepted for online registration), all major credit cards, travelers checks (paper registration form only, checks cannot be accepted for online registration), and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature)
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount
- Registrations received after the regular registration deadline will be handled as on site registrants. Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on site registration.
NACHC CONFERENCE CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to
agree with the following code of conduct. NACHC will enforce this code throughout the
event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment free experience for everyone,
regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability,
physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion. We do not tolerate
harassment of conference participants in any form. This also includes inappropriate
physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention. Sexual language and imagery is not
appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, social events, Twitter
and other online media. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected
to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be
sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any
other concerns, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately.
NACHC is a nonpartisan and noncommercial organization. Conference speaker
presentations may not necessarily reflect the views of NACHC and the presence of
vendors, exhibitors and sponsors does not constitute endorsement of their
respective products or services.