Registration for the 2019 Community Health Institute & EXPO will open in June 2019.
The future of NACHC Conferences is here! NACHC will live stream the 2019 Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO. Access the same great content from the comfort and convenience of your home, office, or anywhere you have access to a computer/laptop/tablet and sufficient internet access. Join us live from Chicago, IL for the 2019 Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO August 16-20, 2019.
Register to attend either IN-PERSON or VIRTUALLY below.
Note: If you are a board member, a unique email address is necessary to ensure that each registrant will receive a unique email receipt and special instructions for the conference. If your email address is associated with someone else’s email, this may cause the information to go to spam.
Live Streaming: Please note that live full video streaming will be offered for all General Sessions. The Board Member Boot Camp and the education sessions will be live streamed as an audiocast, which means you’ll hear the presentation’s audio supplemented with the session’s PowerPoint slides as a visual. Using the virtual conference player, you will be able to pose questions to the presenters and even chat with other virtual attendees. Detailed instructions on how to stream the event will be sent out a couple of weeks leading up to the event while a quick FAQ guide regarding the 2019 Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO live streaming can be found here. Note: P2P Networking Sessions, Learning Labs, User Groups, and Committee Meetings, will not be live streamed.
- ATTEND IN-PERSON
- ATTEND VIRTUALLY
- Registration Form
Questions regarding registration?
NACHC Registration Policies
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
- Registrations received after August 6th will be handled as “on-site registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on-site registration.