This activity is appropriate for the following organizations:
- Health Centers
- Health Center-Controlled Networks (HCCNs)
- Primary Care Associations (PCAs)
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Understand and describe how to develop and cultivate a coaching culture that ensures equity and inclusion for a health center’s workforce that reflects the patient populations being served.
- Develop and maintain partnerships to collaborate on exploring and advancing career pathways for the professional development of the health centers’ workforce.
- Identify, create, and advance opportunities to resource and promote environments that support and sustain workforce wellness for health center staff.