January 16, 2024
2024 Revenue Cycle 360 (RevCycle)
2024 Revenue Cycle 360 º Brochure Oct 20, 2023 PDFs/Documents
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) is pleased to offer the Revenue Cycle 360º training. This two-day training provides key health center staff with in-depth guidance on the unique and complex revenue cycle for Federally Qualified Health Centers
(FQHCs), including developing effective billing departments, analyzing and maximizing patient revenue and collections, and accurate reporting of accounts receivable. In addition, this training will identify techniques and tools to improve coding and documentation to drive financial and operational performance and legal compliance.
By the end of this two-day training, the participants will be able to:
- Establish effective billing and collections systems.
- Explain the characteristics and types of patient revenue.
- Formulate recommendations on how to maximize revenue through operational improvement strategies.
- Describe the importance of documentation and coding for correct reimbursement and legal compliance.
- Analyze the revenue cycle and comprehend the principles of cost-based reimbursement.
View the Revenue Cycle 360 º Brochure
- Catherine Gilpin, CPA, Managing Director, FORVIS
- Gervean Williams, MS, MIT, Director, Finance Training and Technical Assistance, NACHC
- Patrick Sulzberger, CPA, Principal, Coding & Compliance Initiatives, Inc.
- Ray Jorgensen, President, Ray Jorgensen Consulting and Partner at PMG Credentialing
- Shellie Sulzberger, LPN, CPC, ICDCT-CM, Principal, Coding & Compliance Initiatives, Inc.
Pricing & Hotel Information *In-Person* June 4 – June 6, 2024
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Downtown
610 North 7th Street St. Louis, MO 63101
Group Rate: $179/night
Hotel Reservation Cutoff Date: May 5, 2024
NACHC has negotiated a discounted rate of $179/night from June 4 – June 6, 2024, which will be honored until these dates or until the block has sold out, whichever occurs first.
Instructions: Book your room online.
Tip: We encourage you to register and pay (by credit card) for this training and book your hotel accommodations on the same day. A confirmed hotel reservation does not guarantee a spot in the training. If you have not received confirmation for participation in the training, you will be responsible for any hotel cancellation fees.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Labels
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
This event is In-Person [St. Louis, Missouri]