January 16, 2024
Financial Operations Management Level 3 (FOM 3)
2024 Financial Management 3 Brochure Oct 20, 2023 PDFs/Documents
NACHC is pleased to offer health center Financial Operations Management (FOM) National Training Workshops. The FOM training series offers basic, intermediate, and advanced level training to suit the needs of today’s health center leaders. Each level features a training curriculum designed with the innovative knowledge, tools and best practices required to meet the specific and unique challenges of operating a health center. Although it is not required to attend the series in order, each training curriculum is designed to build on the other.
FOM 3 provides established CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Controllers, Finance Managers, and accountants with high-level approaches to concepts of management and leadership, leveraging data for decision-making, creating high-performing teams, and defining the principles of an effective compliance program for health centers. This is an advanced-level seminar approved for up to 13.8 CPE credits and 11.75 CEU.
Prerequisites: A minimum of five years working in the health care sector in a financial, management, or administrative role.
By the end of this two-day training, the participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the concept of leadership and management and explain how both are necessary to drive operational and strategic performance.
- Analyze data using metrics to make financial and operational decisions.
- Use provider incentive programs to drive performance.
- Identify elements of an effective compliance program and develop an appropriate compliance work plan for your health center.
- Aparna Mekala, MPH, Principal, CohnReznick LLP
- Curt Degenfelder, President, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc.
- Dianne K. Pledgie, Esq., Partner, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Scott Gold, Partner, FORVIS LLP
- Steven Schwartz, Partner, CohnReznick LLP
Pricing & Hotel Information * Hybrid * April 10-11, 2024
Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown
440 14th Street Denver, CO 80202
Group Rate: $199
Hotel Reservation Cutoff Date: March 19, 2024
NACHC has negotiated a discounted rate of $199/night from April 10-11, 2024, which will be honored until these dates or until the block has sold out, whichever occurs first.
Instructions: Book your room online.
Tip: We encourage you to register and pay (by credit card) for this training and book your hotel accommodations on the same day. A confirmed hotel reservation does not guarantee a spot in the training. If you have not received confirmation for participation in the training, you will be responsible for any hotel cancellation fees.
Not Found LocalTime
Not Found Map
Not Found Speakers
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
This event is Hybrid - Denver, CO or Virtual.