340B/Pharmacy Office Hours are monthly opportunities to learn and ask questions about operational issues related to pharmacy and 340B. This webinar explores tools and resources to improve your in-house pharmacy capture rate through data analysis, marketing approaches and improved patient education and awareness.
- David Christian, DPh, Pharmacy Director, Central Virginia Health Services, Inc.
- Karen Dann, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy, Jericho Community Health Center:
- Brandon Jones, Health Center Operations & HR Training, NACHC
- Tim Mallett, RPh, 340B TTA Consultant, NACHC
VP of Pharmacy Services, 340Basics
- Keith Sinay, RPh, Vice President Pharmacy Services, HealthPoint Community Health Center
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,625,000 with 0 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.