Health centers provided over 1.6 million patients with tobacco cessation services in 2022. Still, at least 22.3% (6.4 million) of all health center patients are estimated to smoke (Million Hearts). NACHC collaborated with health centers, PCAs, HCCNs, and national partners to identify the evidence-based interventions that work best for health center care teams. NACHC’s Tobacco Cessation Resource Guide for Health Centers outlines these best practices, now available for easy access to targeted resources.
- Tobacco Cessation Change Package for Health Centers: Fact Sheet Apr 02, 2022 Fact Sheet
- Tobacco Cessation Resource Guide for Health Centers Apr 02, 2022 Guide
- Tobacco Cessation Case Study Feb 02, 2022 Report
- Tobacco Cessation Workflow Feb 02, 2022 Workflow
- Reimbursement Tips: Tobacco Cessation Jan 02, 2022 Fact Sheet
- Reducing Tobacco Use with Evidence-Based Interventions Sep 02, 2019 Guide
- Reducing Tobacco Use Jun 28, 2018 Guide