NACHC offers a variety of support and trainings to allow a health center CFO meet the challenges of financially managing a community health center. NACHC has on staff a former health center CFO as a technical resource. In additional to our knowledgeable staff NACHC offers trainings specifically tailored to CFOs and financial managers.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Accounting & Financial Department Management
- Billing, Collections, and A/R Management
- Regulatory Requirements (FSR, PMS-272, UDS, etc.)
- Relative Value Unit Capacity Enhancement
- Cost Report Preparation and Analysis
- Medicare & Medicaid Programmatic Assistance
- Budgeting and Planning Assistance
- Prospective Payment System
Sold out! Finance Operations Management, Level I (FOM1)
Santa Fe, New Mexico | February 21 – 23, 2017
Early Bird Deadline: February 7
Upcoming FOM Trainings
Mark your calendars for the next FOM1 training, June 26, 2017 in Savannah, GA – details to come!
For urgent questions, contact Gervean Williams, Director of Financial and Business Practices at (301) 347-0400 (voice) or (301) 347-0459 (fax).