NACHC offers a variety of support and trainings to allow a health center CFO meet the challenges of financially managing a community health center. NACHC has on staff a former health center CFO as a technical resource. In additional to our knowledgeable staff NACHC offers trainings specifically tailored to CFOs and financial managers.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Accounting & Financial Department Management
- Billing, Collections, and A/R Management
- Regulatory Requirements (FSR, PMS-272, UDS, etc.)
- Relative Value Unit Capacity Enhancement
- Cost Report Preparation and Analysis
- Medicare & Medicaid Programmatic Assistance
- Budgeting and Planning Assistance
- Prospective Payment System
Finance Operations Management, Level I (FOM1)
February 21 – 23, 2018 | Tampa, FL
Early Bird Deadline: February 7
Upcoming FOM Trainings
*Save the date!
April 18 – 20 | Portland, OR
Financial Operations Management II (FOM 2)
June 13 – 14 | TBD
Financial Operations Management III (FOM 3)
For urgent questions, contact Gervean Williams, Director of Financial and Business Practices at (301) 347-0400 (voice) or (301) 347-0459 (fax).