Welcome to NACHC’s Quality Center! We strive to help health centers build healthier communities for people of all backgrounds by transforming care.
The Quality Center advances health outcomes, patient and staff experience, and lower costs. We work with primary care associations, health center-controlled networks, and health center leaders, providers, and staff from across the country to improve care. Our activities include:
- Driving national dialogue on value transformation and innovation among community health centers
- Convening diverse stakeholders to inform models, measurement, and collective vision for health care improvement and innovation
- Synthesizing and disseminating evidence-based and promising practices for health care quality
- Leading programs that pilot and scale strategies for better public health and patient/staff experience
- Researching the impact of improvement strategies in community health centers
- Training and coaching community health centers in systems transformation
- Serving as a trusted partner to health centers, primary care associations, health center-controlled networks, and patients
The Quality Center developed the Value Transformation Framework to guide health center transformation. This conceptual model underpins a range of innovative initiatives, including learning forums and professional development opportunities, and free resources.
Learn more about the Quality Center’s work in our 2018 annual report.
QI Advisory Board
NACHC’s QI Advisory Board helps to guide the Quality Center’s strategic priorities and provide input from the field. Members of the Advisory Board represent a geographically diverse, national cross-section of health centers, primary care associations, and health center-controlled networks. Nominations for the next term of the Advisory Board are now being accepted. See our board members and learn more here.
Want to receive the latest updates on Quality Center offerings? Join our QI Touchpoints network.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.