Elevate is a national learning forum supporting health center systems change through application of NACHC’s Value Transformation Framework. The goal is to advance improved health outcomes, improved patient and staff experience, and reduced costs. The learning forum is designed to leverage and overlay on existing health center and state/regional transformation efforts…accelerating results and impact. Learn more here.
- Monthly core curriculum forum calls and optional topic-focused webinar series
- Action-oriented resources and tools based on evidence and ready for implementation
- Online learning community with free resources and virtual peer exchange
- Organizational self-assessment on 15 change areas of the Value Transformation Framework
- Overlay with state and regional coaching and transformation initiatives