We’re wrapping up 2022 by looking back at some of our most popular activities and resources. Covering a range of topics, including value transformation, the health center workforce, and family planning, here are the 10 resources most-downloaded from NACHC.org this year. Also, remember, when you’re looking for excellent resources, to also visit the Health Center Information Clearinghouse. See top Clearinghouse resources below:
- What Are Community Health Centers? A brochure describing the unique attributes and benefits of health centers. View resource
- Community Health Center Chartbook 2022: Highlights important research and data on Health Center Program Grantees, as well as other Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). View resource
- What Is the Value Transformation Framework? A quick overview of the model that helps health centers apply system-wide change and advance value. View resource
- Snapshot of America’s Health Centers 2022: This annual infographic presents data about who health centers serve, the positive health impacts they have on patients, and their economic contributions to their communities. View resource
- Current State of the Health Center Workforce: Published in April, this report outlines the results of that survey and explores approaches that would help to diversify and strengthen the health center workforce of the future. View resource
- 340B: A Critical Program for Health Centers: This report shares findings from a survey of health centers about how the 340B program is critical for health centers to provide access to affordable life-saving medications and primary care services to the most vulnerable patients. View resource
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Toolkit: Key messages, sample social media posts, and graphics for health centers to use to promote COVID vaccination. View resource
- Care Teams Action Guide: Value Transformation Framework Action Guide for Care Teams View resource
- Family Planning TA Resources: A non-exhaustive list of educational or technical assistance material that may be helpful in increasing knowledge about the provision of family planning services. View resources
- Patient Action Guide: Value Transformation Framework Action Guide for Patients. View resource
Most-Downloaded Health Center Clearinghouse Resources
NACHC is one of more than 20 organizations that contributes to the Clearinghouse. We published 8 of this year’s most popular resources on the Clearinghouse covering health center governance, social determinants of health, and finance:
- Governance Guide for Health Center Boards (English/Spanish) – This resource provides an overview of health center board roles and good governance practices.
- Health Center Board Roles/Funciones de las juntas de los centros de salud – This 10-minute video provides an overview of health center board roles.
- Four Fundamentals of Value-Based Payment for Health Center Boards – This short video outlines fundamental things boards should know about value-based payment.
- New Board Member Orientation: PowerPoint Template & Facilitator Guide – This template can be downloaded and adapted for a health center board’s own orientation needs.
- Sliding Fee Discount Program: The Fundamentals for Health Center Boards – This video provides an overview of the Sliding Fee Discount Program required under the Health Center Program.
- Social Determinants of Health— Medicaid Coverage and Payment – This publication demonstrates opportunities to use SDOH screening tools such as PRAPARE to improve the delivery of care through enhanced data collection and relationships with safety-net programs.
- Finance Office Hours Facilitated Discussion: On the No Surprise Billing Act – This webinar provides insights into the No Surprise Billing Act that will go into effect in January 2023.
- Legal Lessons Learned from the Pandemic for Health Center Boards – This short article highlights legal lessons learned for boards coming out of the pandemic.