June 5-6 | Denver, CO
Online registration ends May 29!
The FOM 3 training agenda focuses on leadership and management. Leadership and management are two distinct and complementary systems of actions. The challenge is to combine strong leadership and management to achieve an effective balance for operational and strategic performance.
Delivery Method: Group Live and Group Internet-Based
Prerequisites: A minimum of five years working in the health care sector in a financial, management, or administrative role
Program Level: Advanced
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the concept of leadership and management and explain how each is necessary to drive operational and strategic performance.
- Analyze data using metrics to make financial and operational decisions.
- Use provider incentive programs to drive performance.
- Identify elements of an effective compliance program and develop an appropriate compliance work plan for your health center.
- Early bird Fee (by May 22): $635
- Regular and On-Site Fee (after May 22): $735
*Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks for morning and afternoon breaks.
Magnolia Hotel Denver
818 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: (303) 607-9000
Hotel Reservation Cutoff Date: May 14, 2019
Room Rates: NACHC has negotiated a discounted rate of $195/night for single/double occupancy which will be honored until May 14, 2019 or the block has sold out, whichever occurs first.
Continuing Education Credits:
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) provides continuing education credits through the National Association of State Boards Accountancy (NASBA). This training has been recommended for 16.0 CPE credits in the “Specialized Knowledge and Applications” Category. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
NACHC Cancellation Policy:
All Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at NACHC on/before May 29, 2019.
• Cancellations received on/before May 29, 2019
will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after May 29, 2019 are not refundable.
• Cancellations after the conclusion of the training are non-refundable.
• Substitutions are encouraged.
• “No Shows” are non-refundable.
To cancel your reservation, please send a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with 76 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Financial Management Trainings
NACHC offers a variety of support and trainings to help health centers Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) meet the challenges of financially managing a community health center. NACHC has a former health center CFO on staff as a technical resource. In additional to our knowledgeable staff, NACHC offers trainings specifically tailored to CFOs and financial managers.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Accounting & Financial Department Management
- Billing, Collections, and A/R Management
- Regulatory Requirements (FSR, PMS-272, UDS, etc.)
- Relative Value Unit Capacity Enhancement
- Cost Report Preparation and Analysis
- Medicare & Medicaid Programmatic Assistance
- Budgeting and Planning Assistance
- Prospective Payment System
For urgent questions, contact Gervean Williams, Director of Financial and Business Practices at (301) 347-0400.