A NOTE ABOUT BOARD MEMBER BOOT CAMP
Additionally, NACHC now has over 50 resources available at no cost to support health center boards and board members.
Please visit NACHC’s Governance Fact Sheet for information on resources to support your board. Some highlights include:
- Health Center Board Roles / Funciones de las juntas de los centros de salud – This video provides a high-level overview of health center board roles.
- Governance Guide for Health Center Boards / Guía para las Juntas Directivas del Centro de Salud – This resource provides an overview of board roles and good governance practice.
- Modules on Board Financial Oversight / Modulos en capitación financiera para la junta directiva – This five-part eLearning series focuses on board financial oversight and provides an overview of common financial statements.
- New Board Member Orientation: PowerPoint Template and Facilitator Guide – This template can be downloaded and adapted to a board’s own onboarding needs.
- Various topical videos are available to support board learning, including on the Sliding Fee Discount Program, Value-Based Payment, Strategic Planning; and more.
- Additional resources can be found on the Health Center Resource Clearinghouse Governance Quick Finds Section.
NACHC CONFERENCE CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. NACHC will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. This also includes inappropriate
physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, social events, Twitter and other online media. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of NACHC.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately.
NACHC is a nonpartisan and noncommercial organization. Conference speaker presentations may not necessarily reflect the views of NACHC and the presence of vendors, exhibitors and sponsors does not constitute endorsement of their respective products or services.